REVIVED Furniture and Home Décor is pleased to offer two programs to save our customers money. In addition to our Lifestyle Rewards Program, where members earn points toward store credit, we also offer a Military/First Responder Discount Program, giving those who serve our country and community a permanent 10% off discount.
Revived Lifestyle Rewards Program
Anyone can join the Lifestyle Rewards Program. This program saves you money, and best of all, it's completely free to join! All of the details are available below. Happy shopping!
How does it work?
Earn rewards for being a loyal customer! At checkout, members simply give their name to the cashier. Members earn a point for every dollar they spend in the store on most items except custom furniture work or unfinished furniture pieces. Rewards points will not be earned when purchasing clearance items or items on sale. When a member reaches 100 points, they earn a $10 reward, which is a store credit they can use on a future purchase.
How do I join?
Just ask the cashier at checkout. They will get you entered into the system. Note that all information taken at the time of sign up will only ever be used by Revived. We will never sell or give out your personal information to a third party.
How do I earn points?
Earning points is easy. Just make sure your cashier knows you're a member. Shoppers earn 1 point for every dollar they spend (ie. spend $29.95 in store and receive 29.95 points). Points are only earned on items for sale on the showroom floor, and the purchase of custom furniture work or unfinished furniture pieces does not count toward points.
How do I earn rewards?
Once your account has accumulated 100 points, a complimentary $10 credit will automatically be added to your account. You may use your rewards seven days from the date you earn them, and they don't expire for a year. You may use your rewards as you earn them, or you can save them up and use multiple rewards at once.
How do I know how close I am to earning a reward?
You can ask your cashier or just look at the bottom of your receipt. Your receipt will tell you if you've earned any rewards, and how close you are to earning your next one.
THE FINE PRINT…
- You must be 18 years old or older to join.
- Points are earned on furniture and home decor purchases only. Custom orders, custom additions to furniture, reclaimed wood, any store item made with Rockingham Park wood, and items purchased from our storage area are not eligible for earning points.
- Points cannot be combined with those of other rewards members or other loyalty program types. Points are intended for individual purposes only.
- You must be present in store to use your points.
- Points cannot be added to your account without proof of purchase.
- Points earned expire in one year from date of issue.
- You may ask a Revived team member for a copy of your receipt each time you make a purchase. You may save your receipt as verification of your point total.
- REVIVED Furniture and Home Decor reserves the right to make changes and or discontinue our rewards program and any time without notice.
- REVIVED Furniture and Home Decor reserves the right to terminate membership for anyone enrolled in the program at their discretion.
- Rewards points are not earned on the following: items on sale, items on clearance, custom orders, custom additions to furniture purchased. Reclaimed wood or any store item made with Rockingham Park Wood, as well as items purchased from our storage area.
- Once 100 points are accumulated, the account member must wait 7 days in order to redeem their reward, as per our 7 day return policy.
Revived Military/First Responder Discount Program
Active duty service men and women and their spouses, retired military members and their spouses, and veterans who are able to provide acceptable identification. Currently serving police, firefighters, and EMT's who are able to provide acceptable identification.
For military, a government issued active duty, retiree, or military dependent DoD ID card, a VA Benefits card, a Veterans ID card, a state issued drivers license identifying you as a veteran or a DD214. For first responders, just show us your badge.
Every time you shop with us, you get 10% off most regularly priced items in the store, including furniture. The discount does not apply to the reclaimed wood, custom furniture, unfinished furniture from the warehouse, or items made with reclaimed wood from Rockingham Park. Revived reserves the right to exclude certain items from the program. The discount does not apply to items already discounted on sale or clearance.
Nope! We create an account for you in our computer system, similar to the Lifestyle Rewards Program, and will ask for your name whenever you check out. You will be a member of the Military/First Responder Discount Program member in the computer, but please remind us at checkout that you are a member, to make sure we give you your discount.
No. You can only get the benefits of one or the other. While Lifestyle Rewards Program members must earn points to get a store credit that they can use at a later date, Military and First responders get an immediate discount.
Just ask at checkout. Any information collected when you sign up will never be sold or shared with a third party. Remember to bring something to identify your service.
Let us know and we can convert your account. If you have rewards you have already earned, you will not lose them. If you are over halfway to earning a reward, we will go ahead and give you a $10 reward when your account is converted. You will no longer earn points toward rewards.
- You must be a currently serving first responder or a current or former member of the U.S. military or their spouse.
- Discounts are applied on furniture and home décor purchases only. Custom orders, custom additions to furniture, reclaimed wood, any store item made with Rockingham Park wood, and items purchased from our storage area are not eligible for discounts.
- Discounts cannot be combined with the Loyalty Rewards Program, sales, or clearances. Discounts are intended for individual purposes only.
- REVIVED Furniture and Home Décor reserves the right to make changes and or discontinue our Military/First Responder Discount Program and any time without notice.
- REVIVED Furniture and Home Décor reserves the right to deny or terminate membership for anyone enrolled in the program at their discretion.
- REVIVED Furniture and Home Décor reserves the right to change what items qualify for the discount program at their discretion.