Revived Lifestyle Rewards Program
We are proud to offer our customers membership in the Revived Lifestyle Rewards Program. Signing up in store for the program saves you money, and best of all, it's completely free to join! All of the details are available below. Happy shopping!
How does it work?
Earn rewards for being a loyal customer! At checkout, members simply give their name to the cashier. Members earn a point for every dollar they spend in the store on everything except custom furniture work or unfinished furniture pieces. When a member reaches 100 points, they earn a $10 reward, which is a store credit they can use on a future purchase.
How do I join?
Just ask the cashier at checkout. They will get you entered into the system. Note that all information taken at the time of sign up will only ever be used by Revived. We will never sell or give out your personal information to a third party.
How do I earn points?
Earning points is easy. Just make sure your cashier knows you're a member. Shoppers earn 1 point for every dollar they spend (ie. spend $29.95 in store and receive 29.95 points). Points are only earned on items for sale on the showroom floor, and the purchase of custom furniture work or unfinished furniture pieces does not count toward points.
How do I earn rewards?
Once your account has accumulated 100 points, a complimentary $10 credit will automatically be added to your account. You may use your rewards seven days from the date you earn them, and they don't expire for a year. You may use your rewards as you earn them, or you can save them up and use multiple rewards at once.
How do I know how close I am to earning a reward?
You can ask your cashier or just look at the bottom of your receipt. Your receipt will tell you if you've earned any rewards, and how close you are to earning your next one.
THE FINE PRINT…
- You must be 18 years old or older to join.
- Points are earned on furniture and home decor purchases only. Custom orders, custom additions to furniture, reclaimed wood, any store item made with Rockingham Park wood, and items purchased from our storage area are not eligible for earning points.
- Points cannot be combined with those of other rewards members or other loyalty program types. Points are intended for individual purposes only.
- You must be present in store to use your points.
- Points cannot be added to your account without proof of purchase.
- Points earned expire in one year from date of issue.
- You may ask a Revived team member for a copy of your receipt each time you make a purchase. You may save your receipt as verification of your point total.
- REVIVED Furniture and Home Decor reserves the right to make changes and or discontinue our rewards program and any time without notice.
- REVIVED Furniture and Home Decor reserves the right to terminate membership for anyone enrolled in the program at their discretion.
- Rewards points are not earned on the following. Custom orders, custom additions to furniture purchased. Reclaimed wood or any store item made with Rockingham Park Wood, as well as items purchased from our storage area.
- Once 100 points are accumulated, the account member must wait 7 days in order to redeem their reward, as per our 7 day return policy.